Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Nice, Sweet Handjob

Isn't that the best you can hope for after taking a girl to FAILURE TO LAUNCH?

Levity, ah. This is hard to write. Um. My wife tripped the other day in front of me. No, it's not that. But I spent about an hour crying, just crying. I lost all control of myself. I can't write this without tearing up. She's fine, the baby (baby, it's three months along now, is that even a baby?) I have never felt this fragile in all my life, and that's the scariest part about becoming a father for me. You really do, you really do just want to vacuum pack your loved ones in nerf and I wish I could say something original about this phenomenon.

I'm totally gonna get all boring on this blog. It'll just turn into picture pages and my innane sub-Paul Reiser ramblings about fatherhood. You've been warned.