Sunday, December 04, 2005

He would see faces in movies, on T.V., in magazines, and in books....

He thought that some of these faces might be right for him:

The Dukes of Hazzard
Havoc

I am fighting a nasty cold I think I got from my mother. Or Aili. I guess I'm coming through it, though, if the grotesque display of flem is a sign of getting better. I've had some nasty ass throat butter, and when I cough it sounds like a car trying to but faling to start.

I went to the thing on Thursday and had a great time. Aili couldn't make it, some briefs for Friday, etc. I cancelled on my thing last night cause I'm so ill (both in the real and DMC sense of the word). I kinda opened the door talking about Aili and what's going on, and it's all symptomatic of me being in LA. I've got friends here, but I work crazy hours, and I get home and I can't always call the homies, you know?

So let me say this. I saw her Friday night. We hung out. It went well. It was an early night for both of us. I'll leave it at that.

I watched Shoot the Piano Player this weekend. YAY.