Wednesday, July 27, 2005

This post taken over by the ghost of Larry King

- Worst part of living in Los Angeles? Now I get driver's tan. My left arm is significantly darker than my right.

- "I'm going to let you go now." I have had this said to me on the phone, and I've said this on the phone. This makes sense if someone's said "Oh, I'm kinda busy right now, what's up?" and then you say "X" and then they say "Y," and then you're all "Cool, well, I'm going to let you go now." But when people say this to get out of a phone conversation, it's passive aggression, it's become commonplace, and I am as guilty of this as anyone else. So I hearby pronounce to myself, fuck that noise.

- I can't wait to see the Aristocrats. Which means I won't see it until video, probably. How does that work? Still, I've been good about theater stuff, and saw Last Days, Hustle and Flow, Wedding Crashers, and The Devils Rejects in so many days. Fuck Charlie in his Chocolate Factory though.

- If you can't guess I didn't make it to Portland this week.