Saturday, June 18, 2005

Big Ass project

I'm working on something big right now, and I don't know if I can write about it, but it's a huge undertaking which will or should be wrapped up in a week's time. It involves a lot of writing, and will consume my energies for next couple. It's very exciting, but it involves me doing a lot of research on stuff I knew little about beforehand, and a lot of frustrated google searches. As such, this blog will more than likely take the hit. My loyal readers, all six of you, Puffy Daddy, your worship, the ghost of Al Jolson, and those three internet cops who I IMed Krispy Kremes to, know that I have not abandoned my post.

I went to the LA library on Sunset yesterday. A very interesting experience. A lot of Russian specific literature, because - I'm guessing - the area is heavily populated by Russians. As a library it seems the equal of the one at West Sylvan Middle School, though I was able to rent The Decalogue. When I'll have time to watch it is heretofore undertermined.